miercuri, 24 septembrie 2008

24 september 2008

Self of the day.



Accesories:
-Adidas shoes
-Rosner belt
-Aboriginal star necklace (recived from one of my best friends.Thnx ! :* )
-PEACE necklace bought from the seaside
-Converse / bag



This is what I wore at school:
-Color of the world jeans
-Soft,white jumper from Somesul (local store)
-Grey top (bought from a vintage store)



I wore this stuff at school because the weather here,right now is so unpredictile.Is cold but a bit warm,is not sunny and,per total is a horrible wather.So,I tought a soft jumper will keep me warm,and still look nice.I like this one because I can wear it in too ways (as you can see in the photos).I also hidded my face in the photos,because lately I'm not photogenic at all,and my hair is looking messy*need a haircut*.Anyway,hope you'll like it.Hugs :*
PS:I am also looking fat and short in this photos,but I'm higher then 1.70 m and I know that I'm fat,but I'm trying to loose weight ^__^.

Niciun comentariu: