miercuri, 10 septembrie 2008

Best Friends Together =x



Up side down.I kinda love this picture,You can find it on my deviantart acount as well (link at my About me section).I am really feeling good in this outfit,acctualy in the jumper.I know that the quality of the photos are not good,but I'm saving money for a new camera =]



This is one of the first DIY accesorieses.I called this a pirate female.=]



Old Vintage Bag.



=] Portrait.



Accesories.



Us.+ I really need a haircut !
My outfit :
-Jumper - Somesul (local store)-i found this while I was cleaning up my mothers closet,for donate stuff for poor people.I loved it,and strated wearing it really often.
-Top - Philip Russel
-Jeans - Colors of the world (takkon fashion)
-Shoes-Tommy Hilfinger
-Bag-vintage.I think it was my grandma's or something..
-Nacklace-I boguht the pendant when I was at the sea side,and then attach it to a hanger.
-Badge-DIY Accesories.I made it ^__6 It's a pirate female.
-Belt-Second hand store.



Nana's outfit
-Sandals-bougt from Florence,unknown brand
-Top-Limited Edition
-Trousers-Yachting
-Bag-unknown brand
-Bracelet-Diva
-Nacklace: I bought her this nacklace when I was at the seaside

-Clik on the photo to see it bigger-



This was my outfit for a day spent going out at a photography exhibition,wathcing Kung Fu Panta movie at the cinema and having fun with my best friend.

-Click on the photo to see it bigger.-

Niciun comentariu: