joi, 4 septembrie 2008

Something about me

Hiii.Well,I've been thinking to write something about me and about how I am dealing with fashion,before I'll pose some outfits photos and stuff.
Well,living  in Romania is really cool (love it) but we don't have super famous shops here yet,or the ones we have aren't really accesible to my pocket.So,I am buying a lot of stuff from the second-hands stores (not because I' poor,but because there I can find new brands and cheeper good quality clothes).I love to wear second hand items with clothes from Zara,Kenvelo,Bershka and Only  and other brands.I am really sad that we don't have in our city a Pimkie magazine and an H&M store (which I simply adore).That's why I buy h&m stuff from the second-hands stores.

My inspiration sources are : simple people I found on blogspot (fashion blogs and stuff),H&M collections,Pimkie collections, diffrent cities street fashion and own imagination.

I'm always trying to make a simple outfit intro a nice and original one.Altough,there are sometimes where I'm too busy or too lazy or I had my imagination stucked somewhere in my brain and I can't use it and on those times I wear my jeans,my baskets and a T-shirt.(I wear them at school at usualy,because my brain is not working well in the morning).

Anyway,wait for photos soon and take care !
Love,Julie.

Niciun comentariu: