duminică, 5 octombrie 2008

Sunday morning rain is falling




As you all know,I'm a big fan of second hand stores.You'd probably think that I'm so poor that I only buy clothes from there,because I can't afford them.But the truth is that in Romanian second-hands (or mabye my city's stores) you can find really nice brands and at a very low price.So,I am buying good quality stuff from there,and they are kinda uniques here,because we don't have a H&M shop,or a D&G shop here,or many other brands.So,I went to a second-hand store a couple of days a go and I bought this Dorothy Perkins T-shirt,for like 1 US dollar and a few cents.(3,5 lei)..





This is a D-zine jacket bought for 4 dollars (10 lei).I know is a super pink-ish one.But I'll try to combine it with black or dark colors.




alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5253622494532690562" />

Brown/green jeans bought for 2 $. (5 lei) I love them.They make me look slim.





Niciun comentariu: